Our Operations practice assists clients in solving complex strategic and operational problems, from diagnosis through implementation, and beyond. Our consultants include deep experts in Lean, Six Sigma and other methodologies.
Assists and supports registered technicians, technicians and doctors. Performs general animal care including restraint for medical procedures, nursing, medical notes, feeding, walking and cleaning. Also performs laundry and general maintenance.
Essential Job Functions
1. Assist technicians and doctors
2. Animal Restraint
5. Administration of oral medications
6. Cleaning pets
7. Cleaning cages
9. Medical notes
11. General hospital maintenance
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Lift up to 40 lbs. frequently
2. Work well under pressure
3. Able to multi-task
4. Stand on feet much of the day
1. Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude with doctors and team members
2. Team Player
3. Maintains confidentiality, i.e., patient and client medical information
4. Able to Communicate in a clear, courteous and professional manner with doctors, staff members and clients in a courteous and professional manner
5. Possesses the desire and ability to learn new skills
6. Punctual, reliable and flexible
We work with our clients to tackle their most important organizational challenges, building competitive advantage through superior talent management, leadership development, and organizational design.